SupplyLines is the 16 page Member newsletter, sent to 2,250 industry readers in the UK (Members and food and drink manufacturers), with an interactive electronic copy available on the website for overseas readers. It is a free of charge opportunity for Members to profile products, announce innovation; changes in personnel etc.
If you are a Member of BFBi please send us:
- short, newsworthy technical articles (of, say 500 words and illustrations)
- project news - your latest news concerning contracts won, completed etc
- people & appointments - if you are moving company, if you have a new employee you would like to introduce to the industry - or if you have some personal news we should know about - please send us the information and a photo
- conferences, exhibitions etc. If you are holding a seminar, exhibition or other event that you would like the membership and industry to know about, send us the details for inclusion in the Events diary.
Please download your free copy here:
- Supplylines Issue 1 2017 CLICK HERE
- Supplylines Issue 4 2016 CLICK HERE
- Supplylines Issue 3 2016 CLICK HERE
- Supplylines Issue 2 2016 CLICK HERE
- Supplylines Issue 1 2016 CLICK HERE
If you work for a food and drink manufacturer and would like to receive a regular free copy of SUPPLYLINES please contact us on email@example.com
Deadlines for 2017
To ensure your company is covered in the quarterly newsletter please ensure your copy is received by BFBi no later than the dates listed below. You can send Press Releases as often as you like and these will go straight on to the website.
- Issue 1 - 3rd January 2017
- Issue 2 - 3rd April 2017
- Issue 3 - 31st July 2017
- Issue 4 - 2nd October 2017
BFBi members now have an equal opportunity to promote their products and services to SupplyLines readers, courtesy of our new ‘Announcement’ pages.
We are making individual 2cm x 1 column width blocks available to all members. The slots are 2cmhigh x 6cmwide and are available on a single insertion or annual (4 issue) basis.
- Single Insertion - £ 75 + vat
- Annual (4 issues) - £200 + vat
For further information click here.