Cellar Service Installers Page
This area of the BFBi website is dedicated to Cellar Service Installation - a resource for BFBi Members and Brewers.
Includes a number of technical documents, including:
- Installation Manual
- Brand Matrix
- Secondary Cooling Document
- Guidelines for Non Brand Specific T Bars
- Remote Cooler Benchmark Test Procedure
held by BFBi on behalf of the BDA, which can be used as a generic training resource for installers and brewers alike.
The area also includes:
- a listing of accredited cellar service installers
- details of the Level 2 National Certificate in Cellar Service Installation & Maintenance
- list of approved gas suppliers
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - for further information CLICK HERE
For further information on the safe use of gas in the cellar and bar dispense CLICK HERE