Employment Opportunities Listing
Job Title: Regional Dispense Hygiene Technician – FULL TIME PERMANENT
Regions: All locations will be seriously considered, although current priority will be given to candidates from Scotland, North West England, Midlands and London/South East.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 5th May 2017
At Avani Solutions Limited we have quickly established ourselves as a leading player in the hospitality industry for delivering high quality dispense hygiene products and services. We constantly challenge ourselves to redefine ‘industry standard’. We believe that ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough for Avani and our customers.
What does that mean to someone working as part of the Avani team? Well, for a start, no two days are the same. So you’ll be comfortable with uncertainty and change, and you’ll see problems as learning opportunities. You’ll be a self-starter, disciplined to tackle the important as well as the urgent, and you’ll never leave a job half-done. That means you’re a resourceful problem-solver. But more important than all of that, you’ll be great with people. Because even though your role is technical, you’re all about solving problems to their complete satisfaction.
About the role:
In your region, you’ll be responsible for providing beer dispense hygiene solutions for national chains of licensed outlets and major UK brewers, reporting to Head of Technical Sales. As part of your role you will be required to build and maintain rapport with your customers while at the same time conducting detailed and accurate audits on sites using a strong attention to detail. The role is highly practical and you will be providing full dispense system cleans to an exceptional standard. You will be responsible for managing your time efficiently and for ensuring customer reports are submitted accurately and in a timely manner. The role will require travel in the UK and some overnight stays.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Be an ambassador for Avani, acting in accordance with the brand values and ethos of the business
• Act responsibly and in line with H&S regulations in the handling of hazardous chemicals
• Solve dispense hygiene related problems quickly and decisively
• Liaise with colleagues and trade partners in a collaborative way
• Build rapport and manage customer relationships
• Compile reports and formulate recommendations for increased efficiencies
• Continually look for ways to learn and improve self and systems
• Be willing to try new things, adapt and flex according to new challenges
• Share learning and know-how with others
• Actively contribute to making customers happy
• Manage inventory
• Have fun
• At least 3 years’ experience in technical drinks dispense or related sectors
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Educated to A Level standard
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Computer literacy, particularly with Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills – non negotiable!
An NVQ 2 in Drinks Dispense plus some experience of beer dispense hygiene is useful but not essential. The role will include lots of training because we love learning.
Package: Competitive salary + van + 20 days holiday
To apply for this role:
Please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by email to the attention of Amanda Thomson at Amanda@avanisolutions.co.uk
No agencies, thank you.
Due to continued expansion, together with additional product technologies ITS is looking to increase its sales team with the addition of the following role:-
The Job Title - Regional Sales Manager
Territory - Midlands & South of England - Ideally located between Oxford & Birmingham (but we can be flexible, with location and region!)
Customers - End Users, Contractors, Site services, Engineering Houses, and other Sub-Distributors & Service Partners
• Applications - Dairy, Brewery, Food, Beverage, Pharma
• Products - Stainless Steel Hygienic - Valves, Pumps, Tank Equipment, Tube, Fittings and various complimentary products
• Role - To maintain, service and grow existing sales volume and customers in the territory through service and support, with accurate reporting and customer records
• To re-activate lost customers, generate new sales enquiries and liaise with the internal sales to support the successful sales development
• To maintain and improve relationships with our major suppliers and provide project, sales and marketing information from the customers and/or territory, as required
• To aide customers in product/process design, selection and support
• To introduce new products and/or technology as required within our industry
• The Person must be from the industry, understand processes and have an engineering background with a minimum HND level
• Must be able to demonstrate success as an Outside Sales Person and preferably in Distribution for a minimum of 5 years
• Must be enthusiastic and self- motivated with an outgoing personality, but able to work for a developing family business
• Must have an understanding of CRM systems and be proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Must be comfortable with presenting to single and multiple audiences, Experience with internals sales, distribution and logistics would be an advantage
• Must have excellent and recent references and a clean driving licence
• Must be prepared for training & development courses in Denmark, Germany, Sweden and the UK
ITS is the leading Hygienic Distributor in the UK
ITS is "The Master Distributor" for Alfa Laval, Bornemann, KMH, LIAG, and MCPI
ITS is based in the Midlands - Coleshill H.O. with offices, internal sales, accounts, Management, warehouse, stock and test equipment
ITS has been trading for 16 years following an association with Alfa Laval prior to that of 35 years
ITS delivers products next day from Denmark from over 60,000 available product lines
ITS handles orders from £25 to projects of £500K+ and has had three recent successive record years
ITS offers a Salary and bonus package (depending on experience) with company car, I Pad, mobile and established contributory company pension scheme
Please apply in writing, or by e mail to Andrew Jeans, Managing Director
Industrial Trading Solutions Ltd
6 Station Road, Coleshill, Birmingham, B46 1HT
Reporting to Charles Nicholds and, more generally, to the executive Board.
The primary objective of the Sales/Commercial Manager is to promote and develop the Company’s sales opportunities through self supporting initiatives and the progressive management of the ‘external technical sales team that currently total 7 people including one person full time in the USA.
To manage and oversee the internal sales team including 4 internal orders takers.
To fulfil this role, you will need to be experienced with analysing all aspects of our sales data, product costing and profitability. By analysing our customer’s product mix, profitability and technical support, you will direct the ‘team’ to maximise their effectiveness.
Manage and oversee all our global distributors directly. Travel will be required to these accounts throughout the year.
The role entails researching the effectiveness of our competitors both home and abroad and using the information gained to improve our own competitive advantage.
As and when required, to be able to complete and present tenders, negotiate contracts and play an active role in the future costing and pricing initiatives of the Company.
You will co-ordinate our marketing, advertising, exhibitions and promotional activities, including all website issues.
The role will entail the investigation of potential new business, whether at new customers or with new products and to analyse any threats to existing business.
You will coordinate the introduction of new products, ensuring that all research, literature and promotion is carried out, including the training of all relevant staff.
You will be involved in promoting any training within the team that can have an impact on improving the Company’s customer focus. This may include best telephone practice, relevant information gathering by the technical team and sales order process operations. With proactive action on any issues which affects customer satisfaction and service expectations.
Actively involved in discussing, writing and delivering on company objectives for you team. Focusing predominantly on Quality, Consistency and Support. Including managing internal and external sales meetings using this as a monthly focus to tweak and direct your assessment of what is required to develop the successful growth of the Company’s sales performance. At all times make recommendations to the Directors on anything that in your opinion would improve the technical team’s ability to operate smarter.
Salary: Will be depend on the level of experience.
To apply for the position please send your CV and covering letter to
The closing date for applications is Friday 5th May 2017 at 12.00pm.