Measure bright lager, deep black stouts, strong bock beer, light beers, and beer mixtures without any product-specific calibration. Our new Alcolyzer systems anticipate a craft brewery’s every need.
- Measure key parameters in-house during production
- Use technology recommended by EBC, ASBC, MEBAK, and BCoJ
- Upgrade with automation options anytime
With PBA 1001 Beer
- Verify your beer’s quality after bottling directly from the final package
- Selectively analyse dissolved CO2 without sample preparation
- Detect performance issues at the filler in three minutes
About Anton Paar
For 100 years, Anton Paar has combined high-precision technology with scientific curiosity and a thirst for research. Today, it’s the global market leader in the fields of density and concentration measurement, rheometry, and CO2 measurement. Many of the world’s leading companies – across beer, wine and soft drink production, pharmaceutics and cosmetics, and chocolate and cell phone display manufacture – rely on the technical know-how and instruments of the Anton Paar Group. Anton Paar has 45 sister companies and subsidiaries as well as 50 sales partners, and operates in more than 110 countries around the world. The non-profit Santner Private Foundation has owned the company since 2003. The foundation has two purposes: to promote non-profit science and research as well as to prevent and combat drug addiction.