This seminar, on 19 March, will look at practical approaches and issues associated with sampling in the food industry. It will cover sampling for microorganisms and chemical and food safety, as well as how sampling applies to food safety systems.
• gather insights into sampling processes and procedures in a range of contexts
• hear company views on sampling from Moy Park, Nestle, Premier Foods and McCormick
• learn about sampling mistakes and errors, so they can be avoided
• receive an update on sampling techniques and equipment used in the food industry
• have an opportunity to have their sampling questions answered
Phil Voysey, Campden BRI’s lead on microbiology risk assessment and training, said, “Delegates will have an opportunity to learn about the role of sampling in relation to food safety and quality of food production and gain valuable insights into sampling processes and procedures in a range of contexts. They’ll also learn about common sampling mistakes and how to avoid them. All aspects associated with sampling, including its context in food safety management systems, will be covered.”
This seminar will benefit those involved in obtaining and evaluating the safety and quality of food and drink production.
Our training team will be happy to help with any enquiry on +44(0)1386 842104 or at email@example.com