A non-contact solution for screening of elevated body temperature.
Bytronic’s new system can automatically detect elevated skin temperatures that may indicate a fever and underlying infection.
Each system comes with a Calibrated Emitter for regular automatic temperature calibration.
Minimise the spread of infections:
- Screen individuals from a distance
- Display and detect critical temperature elevations in real-time Activate colour and sound alarm
- Easy to set up and use
- Can be smoothly integrated in public area pedestrian traffic streams
- Store results to database
- Optional sound and light alerts are available
How EBT Detection Works:
- Individuals are remotely monitored as they pass screening check points set up at an airport, border, or in the entrance lobby to a corporation or school.
- The EBT operator looks at a colour display, that shows a visible alarm when an “out of norm” body temperature is detected.
- Persons with an elevated body temperature are sent to a separate line for further screening by a healthcare professional or designate.
- The deployment of the system in locations such as; airports, terminals and company facilities, is providing a noninvasive and highly effective method to screen passing crowds for elevated skin temperatures that might suggest a person has a virus.
- The adoption of this system is one small, but vital measure, to combat the spread of disease and flu.
For further information: