IC Filling Systems will be exhibiting at the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium, Sacramento, California USA on the 5th and 6th of February 2020.
We are in Building A on the Mezzanine on booth A-105, and we’d be delighted if you would visit with us.
What equipment will be be showing for winemakers?
- Semi-Automatic Bottling Systems for Wine
- Semi-Automatic Rinser Filler Capper for Sparkling Wines
- Automatic Rinser Filler Seamer for Still or Sparkling Products in Cans
- Semi-Automatic Rinser Filler Seamer for Still or Sparkling Products in Cans
- Automatic Rinser Filler Corker for Still Wine – Output 1,500 BPH
Reference Customers for Spirits Filling
- Bruichladdich Distillers (Pernod Ricard) Scotland – Automatic Filling Line for Scotch Whisky
- Culture Fresh Food USA – Bag in Box Filler Semi-Automatic
- Echinville Distillery Ireland – 12-12-1 Complete Bottling Line for Gin
- G&W Distillers Canada – Flexiblock Bottling Line for Whiskey
- Hellyer’s Road Distiller Australia 12-12-1-1- Complete Line with Packing for Australian Whiskey & Whiskey Cream
- Isle of Harris Scotland – Semi Automatic Line Labeller for Scotch Whisky
- Johnson Winery USA – Bag in Box Filler Semi-Automatic
- Ole Smokey USA – Linear Flexiblock Line for Whiskey
- Paradise Spirits (Coca Cola Group) Fiji – 20-20-4-4 Rinser Filler Corker Capper ATEX Explosion Proof for Bottling 60% ABV Spirits and Liqueurs
We look forward to welcoming you on the Mezzanine level on Booth A-105.
If you wish, you can BOOK AN APPOINTMENT to talk with us at our booth.