Ruth Evans visited member company LB Foster this week. Based in Nottingham, LB Foster is part of the global US company LB Foster.
LB Foster UK supplies Food and Drink manufacturers a wide range of products and services and specialises in technologies such as:
- Portable interactive visual communications – a system to encourage and establish 2 way engagement with employees who do not necessarily have access to email within a factory environment
- Digital solutions – asset management and tracking
- Automation and materials handing – any size automation and materials handling projects, whether large or small, so designing and delivering the best solution to:
- Increase efficiency
- Conserve manpower
- Improve quality
- Reduce negative impacts on the environment
- Improve Health & Safety practices
LB Foster debander or de strapper is a first in class product which sets the standard in the Food and Beverage industry and Ruth was really interested to see one in action during her visit. The equipment ticks all of the above points and was a good demonstration of the high standard of engineering the company is capable of. More information on the debander can be found if you click here.
Matt Stephenson and Alex Morgan look forward to engaging with and delivering value based solutions to the UK food and drink sector.