Flexible Quality Control – Wherever You Need It
Designed for use at-line or in plant labs, their ALAB 5000 series brings automated quality control to the beverage industry. Relying on their decades of experience in this field, they’ve integrated their instruments for packaged beverages into an automated solution that provides quick, at-line quality control for various beverages, including beer, wine, soft drinks, water, and seltzers.
They have two modules available:
ALAB 5000 Analytic: Analyses packaged beverages in glass bottles or aluminium cans, testing for the most relevant quality parameters. With their total package oxygen meter TPO 5000 and their Packaged Beverage Analyser (PBA) system, you can determine important parameters such as gravity, alcohol content, extract, haze, degree of carbonation, and total package oxygen.
ALAB 5000 Torque: Measures the opening torque and ring crack torque of twist-off caps and crowns for bottles in 30 seconds (per bottle). It comes with their gold bottle torque verification, ensuring you always get measurement results you can rely on.
- Fully automated, 24/7 operation means no downtime, and maximum productivity
- Designed to perform in rough production environments
- Real-time, at-line measurement results of important QC parameters
- No manual sample preparation
- Integrate it into new or existing filling lines or use it as a stand-alone solution
- Minimal human interaction for higher efficiency and safer operation
- One system with universal adapter for various bottle sizes
- Work with just one company for your whole measuring system and know your instruments and systems are seamlessly compatible