DOLIUM, a worldwide leader in one-way packaging solutions has partnered with the Rawlings Group based in Bristol for distribution of its one-way kegs in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Founded in 2013, DOLIUM offers a user friendly, cost-efficient, and sustainable alternative to stainless steel kegs. DOLIUM® kegs are one-way and solve the problems many beverage companies face with the high costs of low- rotation markets and long-distance shipping. DOLIUM® kegs are:
- One-time use, eliminating the need for steel keg rental/ownership, cleaning, and/or return
- Much cheaper per unit than stainless steel kegs with on ongoing transport costs savings
- Low minimum order quantities – perfect for seasonal/smaller production runs
- Ideal for expanding into new markets, including on-trade, export & festivals
- Compatible for all filling & dispense systems
- Perfect for beer, wine, cider, soft drinks/sodas, cold brew coffee, kombucha & RTD cocktails (carbonated or still)
DOLIUM one-way kegs are 100% recyclable. Dolium prioritizes safety through the supply chain due to its patented Automatic Pressure Release Value. DOLIUM is based in Antwerp, Belgium with distribution partners in 35 countries.
The Rawlings Group is a multi-brand enterprise specializing in the packaging and drink processing equipment industry. Established to offer producers a complete service from source to supply, Rawlings work with renowned premium drink producers including breweries, cideries, distilleries and soft-drink producers. Dolium® kegs complement Rawlings’ packaging portfolio and are held in stock at Rawlings’ warehouses in the UK.
Tom Wood, CEO of Rawlings, comments, “The dolium one-way kegs offer a brilliant route to new and untapped markets. It allows craft producers the freedom to concentrate on their product rather than the hygiene and cost concerns of cleaning stainless steel kegs along with the logistics of a keg fleet. In a world where energy and shipping costs remain high, Dolium one-way Kegs will help to reduce both. We are delighted to add them to our portfolio.”
t: 01179 604141
Contact information (media contact):
t: 01404 892106 or 01404 892 100
m: +34 656 6200 092
Sales & Business Development Director
m: +34 656 620 092