- 1pm: Arrival at Clyde Bottlers, Mossland Rd, Glasgow G52 4XZ. Welcoming buffet to be provided for networking opportunity.
- 1.30 – 2.30pm: Tour of cask warehouse, tank farm and bottling hall with Head of Operations.
- 15 min walk to Glasgow Distillery (G52 4XB) as no parking available.
- 3pm: Visit around Glasgow Distillery to learn about their different spirits, stills, wood policy and if time permits, see their cooper working on some barrels.
- Safety footwear essential. Hi-Viz will be provided.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements in the ticket order form.
- There is parking space at Clyde Bottlers but none at Glasgow Distillery.
Why You Should Attend:
- Valuable opportunity for anyone involved in spirits packaging to visit a busy packaging facility
- An excellent close view of multi-cask vatting and maturation warehousing with a focus on blending for product quality and difference.
- Increase your understanding of the multi-faceted nature of craft distilling, spirit quality, wood contribution and blending to quality with the experts
Tickets: There are only a maximum of 20 tickets so book early to avoid disappointment.
Booking deadline: Monday 12 December 2022