Ensuring your factory is cleaned and disinfected effectively is a fundamental prerequisite for the safe production of food and drink. Campden BRI is bringing together experts with specialised knowledge to discuss the latest trends and findings. From effective allergen cleaning/testing to the challenges associated with cleaning equipment, the seminar will cover the varied aspects associated with cleaning and disinfection of food and drink manufacturing factories, including:
- an overview of chemicals used in food factory cleaning and disinfection
- disinfectant testing and aerobiology
- the use of ATP to monitor cleaning and disinfection
- food hygiene, and
- management responsibilities from the food producer’s perspective
The seminar is most suitable for those involved in cleaning and/or disinfection of food and drink factories.
Benefits of attending
- Overview of chemicals used in food factory cleaning and disinfection
- Effective allergen cleaning/testing
- Disinfectant testing and aerobiology at Campden BRI
- Challenges associated with cleaning equipment
- Use of ATP to monitor cleaning and disinfection
- Food Hygiene at Campden BRI
- Management responsibilities/food producer’s perspective
For More Information, click here.