This online course will introduce you to the principles of internal auditing and is primarily aimed at those who have no experience of audits. It will benefit those who have an upcoming internal audit or those who are expected to perform audits following their training
Benefits of attending
This online interactive course is designed to give delegates an introduction to the performance of audits.
The course is primarily aimed at those who:
- Have no experience of auditing but are expected to perform internal audits following their training.
- Those who are not expected to perform audits but may be involved in the internal auditing process as an auditee.
This live, interactive online course will be delivered over the duration of one day, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Courses are limited to 10 people to ensure an interactive and engaging course for all participants.
Training Course content
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Requirements from Standards
- Types of Audits
- Individuals Responsibilities
- Schedules, Tracking and Checklists
- Soft Skills of the Auditor
- Conducting the Audit
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Corrective Actions and Audit Reporting
The course uses a combination of theory and interactive exercises specifically devised to provide delegates with the necessary skills to carry out effective internal audits.
Contributes towards delegates continuing professional development
For more information, please access here.