Campden BRI’s Online course – Remote factory inspections skills
This course builds on your existing inspection skills by explaining the technical aspects of planning and performing remote audits to help you manage risk.
Benefits of attending
The course builds on existing inspection and auditing skills, including the considerations, planning and performance of remote audits and inspections to manage risk. Delegates will acquire a comprehensive introduction to the relevant technical issues that need to be considered when conducting planned factory or supplier inspections using remote assessment skills and Information/Communication Technology (ICT).
Delegates will be introduced to the wide range of technical points that should be considered when conducting a remote inspection of a food factory. Campden BRI has extensive experience in conducting such inspections and is therefore in an ideal position to pass on current practical knowledge and advice, and its continued importance with the ongoing problems of factory visit access.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of a day and a half, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session. The first day will be theory led whilst the second day will be focussing on how wearable technology works, with the opportunity to test out the technology in a practical case study exercise.
Training Course content
- Remote Inspection and audit skills
- Preparation for remote inspections – sources of information; Standards; and Codes of Practice
- Considerations needed for the remote review of HACCP plans and other information to assess risk
- Establishment – location; layout; facilities
- Equipment – design and EHEDG guidelines
- Hygiene – remotely assessing current best practice in cleaning; allergen management; high care/high risk operations; personnel hygiene
- Case study exercise – practical remote inspection using remote and wearable ICT to assess operations in our food process hall
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Prepare for remote inspections
- Understand the documentation, procedure and records necessary for review
- Identify design, equipment and hygiene elements that could affect factory Risk
- Direct an auditor via ICT to conduct inspections during practical sessions
Event Director – Richard Leathers
For more information, please access here.