Campden BRI’s Online course – TACCP/VACCP (foundation)
Benefits of attending
A core element of the defence of food is a systematic evaluation of vulnerable elements of the supply chain carried out by an experienced and trusted team. This has more emphasis in BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety issue 8 (August 2018 onwards). One of the tools for performing this evaluation has been called Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point (TACCP). This reflects established procedures for risk management and is likely that organisations will increasingly incorporate it into crisis and / or business continuity management frameworks.
Roles that would benefit from attending the training are Technical staff from within organisations, but also staff from manufacturing, purchasing and those responsible for site security, HR and IT who would form an integral part of the TACCP team.
This live, interactive online course will be delivered over the course of one day, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session. Electronic materials will be issued in advance of the course, including an electronic copy of the Campden BRI TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments: a practical guide (2nd Edition) 2019.
Training Course content
Insight and ability to identify and address threats that are identified by the assessment process, and to close any gaps in the organisations due diligence defence.
- To provide an introduction to TACCP, PAS96, BRCGS v8, Food Fraud and Food Defense
- To introduce tools to help conduct TACCP studies
- To share experiences and encourage debate around the topics discussed through delegate participation
- To understand the concept of Threat Assessment
- Describe the background and requirements of Vulnerability Assessments
- Be able to categorise threats and analyse elements of a TACCP study
- Contributes towards delegates continuing professional development
For more information, please access here.