A number of loans are available. All are interest free for 12 months, with the ability to pay over 6 years.
Loans are available from accredited lenders, which can be found here.
- For SMEs – £2k – £50k – 100% Government guaranteed,
- Free for first 12 months and then 2.5% interest for up to next 6 years
- Business must not have been in difficulty on 31.12.19
- Can transfer a CBILS over to Bounce Back
- SMEs & Self Employed, if no more than £45m/yr turnover
- Can self-certify that coronavirus has adversely affected your business
- Up to £5m loan for up to 6 years, 1st 12 months interest free Government gives guarantee for 80% of the loan.
- This loan has been slow in delivery but now approval is relatively fast, monies into the bank account not so fast, depending upon which bank you have the loan with
- This site is useful for small businesses looking for CBILS loans, what is needed and what you will get. and how other loans compare
- For businesses of £45m+ turnover (£25m finance or those £250 million+ can apply for up to £50 million of finance).
- 80% Government guaranteed.
- Lender must consider the business viable, if not for the coronavirus pandemic and believe you will enable you to trade out of any short-term to medium-term difficulty
- Open to applications on Wednesday 20 May 2020.
- Provide government loans to UK-based companies ranging from £125,000 to £5 million, subject to at least equal match funding from private investors.
- A business is eligible for the Future Fund if:
- It is UK-incorporated. If the business is part of a corporate group, only the parent company is eligible.
- It has raised at least £250,000 in equity investment from third-party investors in the last five years.
- None of its shares are traded on a regulated market, multilateral trading facility or other listing venue.
- It was incorporated on or before 31 December 2019.
- At least one of the following is true: half or more employees are UK-based and/or; half or more revenues are from UK sales.
The fund is currently due to run until at least the end of September.
- BoE will buy short-term debt from large companies that make a material contribution to brand UK.